Are you a high school senior applying to highly competitive joint degree medical programs?
Application Prep is proud to offer packages targeted toward students pursuing joint degree medical programs. By working directly with our CEO & Co-Founder, Dr. Vikram D. Bakhru, you will have access to one of the country’s foremost experts on integrated programs and their requirements for admission.
As a graduate of the George Washington University Seven-Year Integrated Medical Program and as an accepted applicant to multiple joint degree programs, Dr. Bakhru will guide you each step of the way from program selection to essay writing and from interview preparation to thank you notes.
In a world filled with qualified applicants, learn how to set yourself apart and let Application Prep give you the competitive edge. Our goal is to maximize your chance of admission to integrated medical programs which in many cases are harder to gain admission into than most Ivy League universities.
Buying clomid online safe, dosages clomid:25,50100 express delivery, get free pills levitra extremely cheap pills clomid price from $0.46 save moneyhttp://clomidforbodybuilding.com/ How to Buy Clomid online in Doha Qatar Clomid is a fertility drug, used to stimulate FSH and LH production and hereby the ovaries to produce eggs in ovarian
*Please note that Application Prep caps the number of students we advise due to the small number of integrated medical programs and the tendency for most applicants to apply to at least eight programs.
**Are you the parent of a high school student and have questions about the process of applying to programs? Call us now at 1-888-317-4566 to discuss our full range of services to help your son or daughter gain admission to a joint degree medical program.
BA-BS/MD Program Services Overview
Our services are designed for the high school student who requires guidance every step of the way and needs a truly customized approach to their application effort given variables such as time constraints, multiple extracurricular commitments, and other students applying to the same integrated medical programs from the same high school.
Our team of professionals will work with you to identify the schools that focus on your strengths including extracurricular involvement, research interests, leadership experience, quality of essays and letters of recommendation, and other similar factors.
Applicants seeking admission to joint degree medical programs may also need an expedited timeline and our team will work with you to accommodate your schedule and your individual needs.
Available Services Including the Following:
- An intense review of transcripts, score reports, extracurricular activities, personal references, and other relevant factors to aid in the process of establishing a timeline and the potential need for demonstrating an interest in medicine, taking extra classes, pursuing community service activities prior to the interview stage, or other recommendations that will strengthen your application to integrated medical programs. Our team of dedicated professionals understands the highly competitive nature of joint degree programs and the immense value of securing admission to medical school while still in high school.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate those applicants who may need assistance outside of normal business hours. Our versatile team of advisors is available to you during evening, late night, early morning, and weekend hours to provide you with the highest level of customer service we are able to provide. When you enroll with Application Prep, we tailor our sessions around your availability. As well, our CEO & Co-Founder will provide you with his personal cell phone to allow you direct access when you need it.
- Guaranteed access to our most senior advisors who have direct experience working in admissions and many of whom have served on a medical school admissions committee before. In some cases, we are able to match you with former admissions directors from some of the country’s most prominent joint degree medical programs.
- In depth analysis of which schools you should target given your background and strengths (our team will help you determine which schools based on internal data and a complex predictive model).
- Strategic guidance and assistance in completing all required essays and short-answer questions.
- Comprehensive review of each application prior to submission.